M5 Frequently Asked Questions
How many meals do I get per week and how much will it cost me?
We offer a variety of meal plan options and pricing to fit your personal needs. Please refer to our Homepage and click on the “Meal Plans” link on the tool bar for more information on what options are available.
How do I sign up for my meal plan?
1. Simply click on one of the links on our Homepage that says “Sign Up Today” or “Meal Plans”.
2. Choose either “Home Delivery” or “Preferred Delivery Location” option. See more about our Preferred Delivery locations below.
3. Choose the meal plan that best fits your lifestyle.
4. Continue to the checkout page where you will be asked to enter your billing information and delivery address (if you requested home delivery).
5. Specify any allergies or special requests you may have. We will do our best to accommodate any requests you may have, within reason. You may be contacted from someone from Mindful Meals to discuss your request further.
6. You will receive a confirmation phone call from our Customer Service Department within 8 hours to review your order and discuss any questions you may have.
How do I know what will be on the menu every week?
Weekly menus will be posted to our website and Facebook page every Thursday for the following weeks’ meals.
Please note: The menu is subject to change slightly based on seasonality, freshness and availability of produce and ingredients.
What if I have a food allergy?
We will do our best to accommodate any food allergies we are made aware of. Please note, however, ALL meals are prepared in the same facility and this facility prepares products, including, but not limited to, nuts, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Mindful Meals is not responsible for any illness that may occur due to a food allergy.
Mindful Meals grew out of the Orlando CrossFit Community. Kristin and Blake Meyer run the company and focus on providing quick and healthy meals to not just athletes but also families that want something easy and healthy.About US