General Sign-Up and Meal Plan Information
1. Simply click on one of the links on our Homepage that says “Sign Up Today” or “Meal Plans”.
2. Choose either “Home Delivery” or “Preferred Delivery Location” option. See more about our Preferred Delivery locations below.
3. Choose the meal plan that best fits your lifestyle.
4. Continue to the checkout page where you will be asked to enter your billing information and delivery address (if you requested home delivery).
5. Specify any allergies or special requests you may have. We will do our best to accommodate any requests you may have, within reason. You may be contacted from someone from Mindful Meals to discuss your request further.
6. You will receive a confirmation phone call from our Customer Service Department within 24 hours to review your order and discuss any questions you may have.
Weekly menus will be posted to our website and Facebook page every Thursday for the following weeks’ meals.
Please note: The menu is subject to change slightly based on seasonality, freshness and availability of produce and ingredients.
We will do our best to accommodate any food allergies we are made aware of. Please note, however, ALL meals are prepared in the same facility and this facility prepares products, including, but not limited to, nuts, soy, dairy, and shellfish.
Mindful Meals is not responsible for any illness that may occur due to a food allergy.
Because our focus is on lean meats and fresh, fiber-rich vegetables, we are able to keep our calorie, fat and carbohydrate counts low, while maximizing protein and vitamins.
Maximum Nutritional Counts (in grams) for each meal*
Calories – Less than 550
Protein – 25-40g
Carbohydrates – Less than 40g Net Carbs**
Total Fat – Less than 25 g
* There are some entrees, those containing whole grains, potatoes or rice that may exceed the 40g Net Carbs. These meals will be offered sparingly and will be accompanied by another daily meal with a significantly lower net carb count.
** Net Carbohydrates = Total carbohydrates – Fiber
All meals are packed in BPA-Free microwaveable containers with close-fitting lids. The containers are then packed into insulated cooler bags with pharmaceutical-grade ice packs.
Each individual meal is labeled with nutritional information, heating instructions and the prepared on date.
We recommend the meals be enjoyed within 3 days of your delivery to ensure the best taste and quality.
While not ideal, the meals can be frozen for up to 2 weeks if you are not able to enjoy them within the first 3 days. Simply defrost in the refrigerator overnight and follow the labels’ heating instructions as normal.
Most of our meals heat wonderfully in the microwave. We recommend removing the entrees plastic lid and covering the meal with a paper towel. Most meals take between 1 ½- 2 minutes to heat completely through. Every now and then we will recommend a meal be rewarmed in a preheated oven for optimum quality.
You can have your meals dropped at one of our Preferred Delivery locations or to your home or office.
If you are unsure if we deliver to your area, please contact us at 407-280-0498 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you place your order after 5pm on Friday and would like to receive your meals the following week, please call our Customer Service Department at 407-280-0498 to confirm this will be possible.
Preferred Delivery Locations will receive coolers between 3-7pm
Home Delivery Locations will receive coolers between 4-8pm
For Home Delivery, this would mean leaving the cooler in the same location it was dropped off at the previous delivery day. Our drivers will leave cooler bags on the front doorstep unless you notify us to leave in a different location such as a Back or Side Door.
For Preferred Delivery Locations, there will be a designated bin marked “Mindful Meals” where you can leave your cooler bags.
Each cooler bag will be clearly marked with the clients name to ensure you can keep track of your own coolers.
A $5 charge will be added to your account if the cooler is not left for the delivery driver.
No. You do not have to pay a fee to buy the coolers. However, you are responsible to keep them damage free and to return them to Mindful Meals should you cancel your membership.
If a cooler bag needs to be replaced due to client negligence or is not returned at the conclusion of your membership, your account will be charged $15.
Payment and Billing
Please note: If you do not cancel or opt out for the next weeks’ meals by Friday at 5pm, your card card will still be charged.
We know that life gets busy and there are times when work, family and travel may require you to put your account on hold. You can easily place your deliveries on hold temporarily directly through our website.
To Freeze Your Account: Go to the Mindful Meal Delivery Homepage and Click on the “My Account” link. Then click on the “Pause Subscription” button. Your account will immediately be frozen.
Please note: You must put your account on hold by 5pm Friday for the upcoming weeks’ meals or your account will still be charged.
To Reactivate Your Frozen Account: Go to the Mindful Meal Delivery Homepage and Click on the “My Account” link. Then click on the “Resume Subscription” button. Your account will immediately become active again and weekly meal delivery will resume.
Go to the Mindful Meal Delivery Homepage and Click on the “My Account” link. Then click on the “Cancel Subscription” button. Your account will immediately be cancelled. Please note: You must put your account on hold by 5pm Friday for the upcoming weeks’ meals or your account will still be charged.
Mindful Meals wants you be 100% satisfied with the meals we deliver to you. If you ever receive a product that does not meet your standards, please contact us immediately to discuss a refund. If you feel your account was charged in error or you have other billing issues, please contact us directly to discuss.
Updating credit cards in your account is useful when you lose a card, a card expires, or you simply wish to have a different card on file. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you add a new card to the payment methods it does NOT automatically set it as the card for the subscription. See the next FAQ on how to associate a new card with your Meal Plan.
Steps for updating your credit cards:
1. Log into your Mindful Meals account on the website.
2. Click on the Payment Methods link in the left-hand menu.
3. You’ll see the current credit cards on file for your account.
4. You can delete the old card if you want, which is useful if you have a lost or expired card.
5. Click the Add Payment Method button. Enter in all the necessary credit card information and save it.
Once the new card is added to the Payment Methods section, you will still have to associate that card with your Meal Plan subscription for it to process properly.
Steps for changing credit cards on your Meal Plan:
1. Click the Subscriptions link in the left-hand menu. Your Meal Plan is also known as a subscription.
2. You will see the subscriptions you have on file. Click the View button.
3. You will see all the details about your subscription. Click the Change Payment button.
4. At this point, you can choose a different card you have on file or enter a new one from scratch. See screenshot below for location.
5. Click the Change Payment Method button once all information is entered.